Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Book Review Rating System

After much brainstorming and deliberation, I have finally settled on a rating system that is in line with the theme of my blog. So here it goes!

Be-love
I loved, loved, LOVED this book! Was anything wrong with it? Who cares! It was a thing of beauty!


Be-like
A wonderful book that I would gladly recommend to others. So much about this book was enjoyable that its problems were only a minor detail.

Be-little
An okay read, but not something I would want to read again. This book has lots of room for improvement, but its potential still outweighs its faults.

Be-moan
A book that I could barely finish for all its problems and complete lack of anything appealing. Even though I still managed to finished it, I would not recommend it.

Be-ware
A terrible book that I could not even stand to finish reading. Its faults were unforgiveable, and I do not see how anyone could enjoy this book.


4 comments:

Loren said...

What an AWESOME rating system! :) I -LOVE it :) Seriously! Great job

Rachel said...

Thankyou!

Candace said...

Great rating system! Love it!

Fiona said...

Hi! Your rating system is so cute and I like the concept of your blog. I wish it had a less distracting background though. I can barely read it! Also, it takes a long time to load.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...