Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge: Finishing the Series

I had to hunt for this challenge, because I have a number of book series that I want to finish, and there just had to be a challenge for that. Socrates' Book Review Blog conceived of the Finishing the Series Challenge, just what I was looking for. I'm participating at level 3, as I have more than 3 series to finish!

Here are the series/books I want to read for this challenge:

1. Morganville Vampires: Last Breath (#11); Black Dawn (#12) by Rachel Caine
2. Kushiel's Legacy: Naamah's Blessing (#9) by Jacqueline Carey
3. House of Night: Destined (#9) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
4. Hollows: A Perfect Blood (#10) by Kim Harrison
5. Tales of the Five Hundred Kingdoms: Beauty and the Werewolf (#6) by Mercedes Lackey
6. The Walker Papers: Spirit Dances (#6); Raven Calls (#7) by C.E. Murphy
7. Glass: Spy Glass (#3) by Maria V. Snyder
8. Wolves of Mercy Falls: Forever (#3) by Maggie Steifvater
9. Hunger Games: Catching Fire (#2); Mockingjay (#3) by Suzanne Collins
10. Landscapes of Ephemera: Bridge of Dreams (#3) by Anne Bishop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...