Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge: Read Your Own Name

This is the last challenge I will pick for the new year. The Read Your Name Challenge is all about reading book titles that start with the letters in your name, nickname, etc., in the order they fall in your name. I had to be sure I actually knew enough titles to fit my name, but I succeeded, so I'm joining this challenge. I made it a bit more difficult for myself by using my entire name. Hopefully, I can still manage it at 14 titles total.

Here are the titles I have read for this challenge:


R: Rugged & Relentless by Kelly Eileen Hake
A: Across the Universe by Beth Revis
C: A Cold Creek Secret by RaeAnne Thayne
H: Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee
E: Enclave by Ann Aguirre
L:

H:
O:
P:
E:

K:
I:
N:
G:


1 comments:

Melanie said...

I just joined this challenge! :)

http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/p/2012-reading-challenges.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...