I am terrible about bringing home books and forgetting to read them simply because I had no "due date," like library books, or a required review. This challenge will force me to acknowledge the books that I frivolously acquire!
I am picking Level 2 for this challenge at 6 - 10 books, which I will list here as I read them.
1. Rugged and Relentless by Kelly Eileen Hake
2. The Elephant Mountains by Scott Ely
3. Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee
4. The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven by Kevin & Alex Malarkey
5. Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
6. Autumn Winds by Charlotte Hubbard