Sunday, November 20, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge: Read Your Own Books

My second challenge for the new year is Read Your Own Books Challenge, hosted by Tales From the Crypt. This challenge is for those of us who have books that we’ve purchased and just haven’t gotten to. The books that qualify are any that I have personally purchased, been gifted, or swapped, BEFORE January 1, 2012 and just have not gotten the chance to read yet. I count books that I have won in this description, too. This also means that I can not include any books that I have been asked to review.
I am terrible about bringing home books and forgetting to read them simply because I had no "due date," like library books, or a required review. This challenge will force me to acknowledge the books that I frivolously acquire!
I am picking Level 2 for this challenge at 6 - 10 books, which I will list here as I read them.

1. Rugged and Relentless by Kelly Eileen Hake
2. The Elephant Mountains by Scott Ely
3. Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee
4. The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven by Kevin & Alex Malarkey
5. Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
6. Autumn Winds by Charlotte Hubbard
7.
8.
9.
10.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...