Sunday, November 13, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge: Young Adult

It's that time of year again... time to pick new reading challenges! I try to pick challenges based on what I read the most of the previous year, and since I tend to consume Young Adult literature as fast as I consume chocolate, this challenge was a perfect choice.
The Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the 2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge. I am committing myself to the "Fun Size" level of 20 books, and I will post the titles here as I read them.

1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
2. The Elephant Mountains by Scott Ely
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
4. Last Breath by Rachel Caine
5. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth
9. Destined by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
10. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
11. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
12. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
13. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
14. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
15. Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
16. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
17.
18.
19.
20.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...