Monday, November 21, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge: Dystopia

I found a unique challenge that I could not pass up for the new year. The Dystopia Challenge is being hosted by Bookish Ardour. The blog suggested a list of 15 titles for the challenge, but I realized that I have read more dystopia than I previously thought. The list does not include any YA books, though. Since I know of several YA titles that I would like to read that would fit this category, I decided to join the challenge at the level of Asocial with 5 books.

This is a list of books that I will pull from to complete this challenge:

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7. Matched by Ally Condie
8. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
9. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
10. Enclave by Ann Aquirre
11. Crossed by Ally Condie
12. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
13. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
14. XVI by Julie Karr
15. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Books I have read for this challenge:
1. The Elephant Mountains by Scott Ely
2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
7. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
8. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
9. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
10. Enclave by Ann Aguirre

1 comments:

SarahS. said...

I love you'r list. We have a lot of the same books on our lists.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...