Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!).
5. Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
Storm Glass (Glass, Book 1)
          'How long did it take before you could think of her without... ' He tapped his chest. 'The burning pain?' 'Yes.' 'Two to three years. But don't go by me. Everyone grieves in different ways. For some, it could take longer or shorter. I do know it never disappears. An ember still smolders inside me. Most days, I don't notice it, but, out of the blue, it'll flare to life.' The air around me pressed against my skin as if charged with magic. I stepped closer to Kade, seeking to connect with him, ease his pain. He jerked back, and the energy dissipated. 'Then I should avoid getting burned again.' - pg. 192, Storm Glass (Glass, Book 1) by Maria V. Snyder

What are you reading this week?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...