This challenge is hosted by Beth Fish from Beth Fish Reads over at What's In A Name 4. The way the What's In a Name Challenge works is that I must read one book in each of the following categories:
1. A book with a number in the title: 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
3. A book with a size in the title: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
4. A book with travel or movement in the title: On The Prowl by Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance, and Sunny
5. A book with evil in the title: Walking Dead by C. E. Murphy
6. A book with a life stage in the title: Harvest Moon by Mercedes Lackey, Michelle Sagara, and Cameron Haley
This should be an interesting challenge, since I am not really sure what I am going to read for each category. I won't make a list for this one, I will just wait and see what falls into my lap next year!