Sunday, November 28, 2010

2011 Reading Challenge: Outdo Yourself

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
This reading challenge is hosted by my friend, The Book Vixen, and the premise is relatively simple to understand. The premise of the Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge is that I aim to read more books in 2011 than I read in 2010.

Based on what I have read in 2010, which is 69 books, I will have to read between 75 and 80 books in 2011 to top that. The level I think that I can handle for this challenge is Out of Breath, which is 6 - 10 more books next year than I have read this year.
1. Keridan's Journey by Michelle Peterson
2. Sense and Sensibility BY Jane Austen
3. Morning in the Burned House by Margaret Atwood
4. Doctor Margaret's Sea Chest by Waheed Rabbani
5. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey

2 comments:

Jenners said...

Oh dear ... it is challenge time again isn't it? I better start thinking about what I'm going to do for 2011.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in the reading challenge!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...