As this year draws to a close, I am beginning to think about new reading challenges that I can participate in for 2011. Hopefully, I won't go as overboard with challenge selections as I did for 2010, but no promises.
The first one that I have found is the Off The Shelf Challenge hosted by Bookish Ardour at BA Reading Challenges. This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. If you don't have many that you own, but have a massive TBR shelf you're welcome to read those ones as long as you don't add new ones. You don't need to actually get rid of your books after you've read them, this is just to read them.
After I have read a book for this challenge, I can link my reviews back to the challenge on the review page. The challenge level I have chosen to tackle for now is "Trying" with 15 books. I may go up to the next level of "Making a Dint" with 30 books if I find myself doing really well. This is where I will list the books I have read for this challenge.
1. Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
2. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
3. Marion Zimmer Bradley's Ravens of Avalon by Diana L. Paxson
4. A Pointed Death by Kath Russell
5. Blue by Lou Aronica
6. Redemption by Laurel Dewey
7. River Marked by Patricia Briggs
8. The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer
9. Demon: A Memoir by Tosca Lee
10. Christians are Hate-Filled Hypocrites ...and Other Lies You've Been Told by Bradley R. E. Wright, Ph.D.
11. There's Lead in Your Lipstick by Gillian Deacon
12. Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
13. The Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhahn and Robert Lewis
14. The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
15. Just One Taste by Louisa Edwards
16. The Doctor's Forever Family by Marie Ferrarella
17. The Bronze and the Brimstone by Lory S. Kaufman
18. Savage Nature by Christine Feehan
19. If God, Why Evil? by Norman Geisler
20. Holy Guacamole by Dan & Denise Harmer
21. A Midnight Dance by Lila DiPasqua
22. The Comeback Cowboy by Cathy McDavid
23. Whole Foods to Thrive by Brendan Brazier
24. A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell
25. Wedlocked by Bonnie Trachtenberg
26. Economic Meltdown by Karen McHale
27. 101 Gourmet Cake Bites by Wendy Paul
28. Pumpkin Roll by Josi S. Kilpack
29. Blackberry Summer by RaeAnne Thayne
30. Sweet Chic by Rachel Schifter Thebault