Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Partner, The Book Vixen!

The Book Vixen
As my partner for The Shady Glade's YA Bloggers Book Battle, I thought a feature of The Book Vixen would make a good blog topic just for fun.

The layout of her blog is similar to mine, with 3 columns and a cute, artistic header, and her rating system features adorable, little green frogs. She prefers to read Young Adult and Romance books, though she's been known to stray into suspense, mystery, and true crime novels. She fell in love with reading thanks to the Harry Potter series and Twilight series. She is currently hosting a U.S. only giveaway for the title Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber and a $25 VISA gift card, as well as currently reading Playground: A Childhood Lost Inside the Playboy Mansion by Jennifer Saginor. She also has a few Reading Challenges going, though not nearly as many as myself. So if you're looking for another blog to check out, take a peak at The Book Vixen!

And while you're at it, check the YA Bloggers Book Battle, too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to meet you! I see that you also like reading YA - I'm a huge YA junkie!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...