Friday, December 30, 2011

Challenge Completed: Outdo Yourself

This challenge was hosted by my friend, The Book Vixen. It's purpose was to challenge yourself to read more than you read in 2011, and I just barely made by goal of 6-10 more titles than last year, aptly named "Out of Breath". Last year I read 69 books, and this challenge puts me at 75 for the year. I'm still working on all of the reviews, but this is where I will list them all when they are completed.


1. Keridan's Journey by Michelle Peterson
2. Sense and Sensibility BY Jane Austen
3. Morning in the Burned House by Margaret Atwood
4. Doctor Margaret's Sea Chest by Waheed Rabbani
5. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Lost Angel by Javier Sierra


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...